Pages

Friday, November 30, 2007

I had a dream last night that..

..January Jones from Mad Men was the same actress that played Woody's girlfriend on Cheers.

Just in case this is some Jungian Collective Unconscious Archetypical Domestic Circuit Oversoul Weltanschauung Dream or something, I looked it up and they are different people, so hey everyone: you don't have to look it up. I took care of it.




Also, in case it was not me dreaming that January Jones played Woody's girlfriend, but instead was January Jones as Woody's girlfriend dreaming she was me, then I guess that's cool too, but only if January Jones is wearing a nightgown and is firing a BB gun at her nextdoor neighbor's homing pigeons, with a cigarette hanging out of her mouth, while My Special Angel plays.

MORE DREAMS LIKE THAT PLEASE.

1 comment:

amy said...

You are clearly a very sick individual.

I once dreamt, however, that I was making our with David Duchovny at a party!

This is the X-Files days, of course.