Pages

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

And if I ever lose my mouth, all my teeth, north and south

Kottke linked to this movie of a lunar transit of the sun captured by NASA.
My initial thoughts are:

"HOLY CRAP! I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT NONSENSE IS JUST GOING ON OUT IN SPACE!!!111!!"

Seriously, there's stuff like that happening somewhere in the universe while I'm sitting at my desk trying to figure out which Venture Brothers episode is my favorite.


Probably I Know Why the Caged Bird Kills because of the "Catherine the Great" line.
But, um, also Dia de Los Dangerous. Ooh, also, Hate Floats. Or all the other ones about the failure of the Space Age to live up to its promises to us.

Oh! I can't choose. I love you all the same.
Thanks, Lunar Transit of the Sun, for helping me realize I love all Venture Brothers episodes the same!

No comments: