Pages

Friday, December 21, 2007

No Damn Cat, No Damn Cradle

Look, I made a dumb Vonnegut reference, and it got posted.

For all of you who were scared off by the fact that someone is supposedly moderating the comments on the NYTimes Opinion pages, do not be scared:

It is just like the rest of the Internet.



If you are one of the 4% of all English-speaking people that hasn't already read this very long thing by Errol Morris, and you are interested in things that are "fascinating as hell", and you're all, "Why does everyone love Susan Sontag so much?" and something something Breeders song, then please read it?

Part 1, Part 2, Part 3 (links provided here because the link to Part 3 on the Times site is wrong).


I wish my brain was more Errol Morrisy. I think it had a chance about 10 years ago, but then I got a "real job".
Errol Morris, I'll be your whatever you want: The bong in this reggae song.

No comments: